The New Year is off to a great start for home values in Naples. Homes and condominiums in Naples increased in value by over 13 percent in January 2023, since the same time last year.
Sustained and increasing home values in our city speak to its appeal as a sought-after destination for people from all walks of life. Who wouldn’t enjoy pristine beaches, warm Gulf breezes, fine dining, high-end shopping, golf greens, and lively entertainment?
If you’re looking to buy a luxury home in Naples, or a breathtaking property elsewhere in Southwest Florida, wait no longer. These real estate market statistics for Naples and the surrounding region prove that your investment will be a wise one, and there’s no better time to find your dream home than now. If you’re looking to sell your home in Naples, the city’s sustained increases in home values may put you in a great position.
Here’s more positive news about Naples and Southwest Florida.
Key January 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s what you need to know about home sales in Naples, and the dynamics of the real estate market in the city and around Southwest Florida for January 2023:
- The median sale price for homes in Naples rose by over 13 percent from January 2022 to January 2023.
- Across Collier County the median sale price for single-family homes increased from $722,500 in January 2022 to $750,000 in January 2023, per data from Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU).
- The median sale price for single-family homes in Lee County rose to $420,000 in January 2023, up from $413,500 since the same time last year, FGCU reported.
- Inventory for single-family homes and condominiums in Naples in January 2023 rose by just over 9 percent from the previous month. With such a wide variety of homes for sale in Naples, there’s really no better time than now to find your dream home here. You may even have a little more leverage with a seller when you negotiate a deal.
Now May Be a Great Time to Buy a Home in Naples. Here Are Other Reasons Why
Check out some of Southwest Florida’s other key economic indicators:
Labor Force and Employment
- Unemployment in Collier County was 2.8 percent in December 2022, down 0.3 percent from November 2022 and 0.7 percent lower than December 2021.
- The seasonally-adjust unemployment rate in Lee County was 3.6 percent in December 2022, a drop of 0.6 percent from the previous month and year.
- Unemployment in Southwest Florida is down, which points to a healthy economy. The region’s seasonally-adjusted unemployment rate decreased to 3.4 percent in December 2022, which is down by 0.5 percent from the previous month, and down 0.6 percent from last year.
- Seasonally-adjusted taxable sales in Collier County amounted to $1.112 billion in November 2022, up by 5 percent from November 2021, and 10 percent down from the previous month.
- Seasonally-adjusted taxable sales in Lee County totaled $1.910 billion in November 2022, a rise of 11 percent from the same time last year, and 3 percent down from October 2022.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- Tourist tax revenues in Collier County totaled $3.0 million in December 2022, a decrease of 12 percent from the previous month, and down by 17 percent from December 2021.
- The seasonally-adjust tourist tax revenues in Lee County were $2.7 million in November 2022, a decrease of 19 percent from October 2022.
Airport Passenger Activity
- Airport passenger traffic at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) totaled 932,896 in January 2023, an increase of 8 percent from December 2022.
Find out how much your home is worth now!
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:. .
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.