PROBATE SPECIALIST NAPLES FLORIDA
Why Choose a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist?
When a person passes away, often it is left to the family members to handle their final business affairs and determine the fate of their belongings. In most states, estates of a certain value that have not been placed into a living trust must go through the probate process. If the decedent´s estate includes property that you intend to sell during the probate, you´ll also need a real estate agent with probate experience.
Juergen Haeringer is a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist. He is also a German Attorney with his LL.M. degree in U.S. Law. Although he cannot practise law here, he can plead the interests of his clients and he knows contracts. So for him, it is in his nature to achieve the best for his clients and he can use this skill in the real estate business too!
Why Should You Choose a Certified Probate Specialist?
- A Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist understands the complications, process and the best practices necessary to navigate the transaction to completion.
- A Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist knows the correct probate procedure
- A Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist knows how to use probate-specific forms when completing the sale.
What are the benefits of Using a Probate Specialist?
- Time-saving: If you don’t use the right probate forms when it comes to the sale of the property the probate judge will not close out probate. The need to make corrections can lead to rescheduling a new hearing.
- Money-saving: If you don´t use a Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, you´ll need to rely on your attorney to check over the probate sale documents to be ensured it will be approved by the courts. This can get expensive!
And many more – let´s talk about how Juergen can help you to get the best benefits and lead you safely and smoothly through the probate real estate transaction.