June 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples, Florida
The cost for single-family homes in Naples ticked upward in June 2023 by a little less than half of a percentage point since the same time last year. Essentially, home values in Paradise Coast remain consistently stable.
If you’re looking to buy a luxury home in Naples or an impressive property in another part of Southwest Florida, you’ll be making a wise investment. People from all parts of the world settle in our city to taste a slice of paradise. Whether they’re retirees, empty-nesters, snowbirds, vacationers, or investors, the warm Gulf breezes and sugar-soft white sand beaches beckon.
Key June 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s what you need to know about home sales in Naples, and the dynamics of the real estate market throughout Southwest Florida for June 2023:
- The median sale price for single-family homes in Naples inched upward less than half a percentage point from June 2022 to June 2023.
- In the broader Metro Statistical Area (MSA) of Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island the median sale price for single-family homes rose by $30,000 in June 2023 since the same time last year—from $795,000 in June 2022 to $825,000 in June 2023, according to sales figures gathered by Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU).
- Per June data from the Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR), new listings for single-family homes in Naples decreased by 28 percent from June 2022 to June 2023. So, when you find a home you love, don’t hesitate to put in an offer—the inventory is shrinking!
Other Reasons Why There’s No Better Time Than Right Now to Buy a Home in Naples
Consider this employment and economic overview of Naples and other parts of Southwest Florida for June 2023:
Labor Force and Employment
In Collier County the unemployment rate was 2.7 percent in June 2023, according to researchers at FGCU. This figure is significantly below the June 2023 national average of 3.6 percent reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Sales tax helps state and local municipalities to raise revenue. Here are taxable sales figures for June 2023:
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Collier County amounted to $1.089 billion in April 2023. That’s a decrease of 5 percent since April 2022, and down 1 percent from March 2023.
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Lee County totaled $1.734 billion in April 2023, a decline of 7 percent from April 2022. However, that figure is up 1 percent from March 2023, per data from FGCU.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- Both Collier County and Lee County saw equal gains in revenue in May 2023.
- Seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Collier County were $3.5 million in May 2023, an increase of 6 percent from the month prior.
- The seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Lee County totaled $2.7 million in May 2023, an increase of 6 percent from the previous month.
Airport Passenger Activity
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) passenger traffic totaled 855,273 in June 2023, which is a 2 percent rise from May 2023.
At Alexandra Janz AJ International Group Naples, the team of Alexandra Janz & Juergen Haeringer, Broker Associates & Luxury Properties Specialists with William Raveis-Florida, LLC, help clients realize their dreams of purchasing a luxury home and basking in the glow of the Naples and Southwest Florida luxury lifestyle. Alexandra is not only an expert in the real estate market in Naples and Southwest Florida, but in international markets as well.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:.
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.