Wiggins Bay: Behind the Gates of a Private Paradise
Wiggins Bay Foundation
Naples isn’t known as Paradise Coast for nothing, with its plethora of pristine beaches, breezes that beckon, and lush landscapes.
You can live in your choice of a bounty of beautiful communities, but the residences behind the gates of Wiggins Bay Foundation stand apart from the rest. They are, in fact, a paradise within Paradise.
Beyond the gated entrance of this exclusive resort compound, you’ll discover a series of enclaves—each with their own distinct charm and allure.
There’s a network of five gated subdivisions and two gated tower communities that offer stunning aerial views of North Naples and surrounding areas. A sign that points the way to each destination might as well read: This Way to Paradise.
5 Gated Subdivisions
If you want to buy a home for sale in Wiggins Bay within one of its subdivisions, you’ve got lots of choices. Check them out:
- Bermuda Cove—At Bermuda Cove you’ll find 51 condominium units that range in size from 1,375 square feet to 1,600 square feet. The units come with two beds and two baths—or two beds, a den, and two baths.
- Harbourside—Harbourside, which is situated next to Bermuda Cove, is comprised of 30 condos contained in four buildings. The units range from 1,200 square feet to 1,700 square feet and have between two and three beds, and two baths.
- Princeton Place—This complex of five mid-rise buildings houses 184 condominiums that are equipped with two to three bedrooms. The buildings are surrounded by generous lawns, lush landscaping, and winding walkways that are great for leisurely strolls or brisk walks. A spacious outdoor heated pool is ideal for congregating with friends, or simply enjoying a refreshing dip.
- Colony at Wiggins Bay—Just across the lake from Wiggins Bay Villas, Colony at Wiggins Bay is a subdivision of three buildings containing a total of 30 condos that range in size from 1,100 to 1,300 square feet. Each unit contains two beds and two baths.
- And…Wiggins Bay Villas. Here’s more about this quaint subdivision.
Wiggins Bay Villas
This 148-acre compound has 46 attached villas sized between 1,200 and 1,500 square feet, and each has two to three bedrooms. The subdivision cozies-up to a 2.3-acre nature preserve and has a lake, as well as a private pool for villa owners. Each subdivision within Wiggins Bay enjoys its own pool for the exclusive use of its residents. (See the two images directly below.)
Subdivisions of Bermuda Cove, Harbourside, and Princeton Place
2 Tower Communities
Behind another gate within Wiggins Bay Foundation are the communities of Cove Towers and Cove Towers Preserve.
Cove Towers is home to three towers that climb above North Naples and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding areas. The towers contain a total of 165 units, and offer as many as five bedrooms:
- Aruba at Cove Towers
- Caribe at Cove Towers
- Bequia at Cove Towers
When you buy a condo for sale in Cove Towers, you’ll experience the elegance of a stately high-rise and a well-appointed facility—including a luxury pool, among other amenities. And, of course, a luxurious residence. (See the three images directly below).
Cove Towers Preserve
This community is comprised of two buildings containing 116 units that hover over the area, and offers as many as five bedrooms:
- Montego at Cove Towers
- Nevis at Cove Towers
Residents of Cove Towers Preserve can enjoy exclusive access to Calypso Club, which includes a luxury pool and cabana, fitness room, a party room for gatherings, and even guest suites for the visitors of residents. Calypso Club is available only to residents of Cove Towers Preserve.
When it comes to other leisure pursuits, look no further than the Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club, which is available to all residents of Wiggins Bay, via a purchased membership.
Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club
This facility is one of the main attractions of Wiggins Bay. When it comes to relaxation, sports, and entertainment, Tarpon Cove Yacht & Racquet Club has it all. Not only is it a wonderful place to kick back and decompress after a busy day, it offers something to suit every interest.
When you’re ready to play a set or two of tennis, you can take to one of six Har-Tru lighted courts at the facility’s private racquet club, and even get private or group lessons from a Hall of Fame tennis pro. There are also tennis leagues and clinics. The ball is in your court!
The Club has other amenities that include:
- Casual and full-service fine dining
- A luxurious pool and Tiki Bar
- Bocce ball
- Fitness center
- Accommodations to host special events
- A convenient shuttle to and from Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park Beach aboard the Club’s Endless Summer sailing vessel to enjoy a day of sunbathing, kayaking, bird watching, fishing, and shelling, to name just a few enjoyable possibilities
The Club is adjacent to boat docks that have direct access to the Gulf. They can be purchased or rented through the Wiggins Bay Dock Owners Association.
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park has one of the most pristine stretches of beach in all of Naples. The Princeton Place subdivision is located in close proximity to Delnor-Wiggins Beach, as well as other beaches like Vanderbilt Beach, Barefoot Beach, and Bonita Beach.
At Alexandra Janz AJ International Group Naples, the team of Alexandra Janz & Juergen Haeringer, Broker Associates & Luxury Properties Specialists with William Raveis-Florida, LLC, help clients realize their dreams of purchasing a luxury home and basking in the glow of the Naples and Southwest Florida luxury lifestyle. Alexandra is not only an expert in the real estate market in Naples and Southwest Florida, but in international markets as well.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:.
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.