Here’s the key takeaway for real estate in Naples and Collier County in December 2022: Home values held strong, and continued to increase year-over-year by a double-digit percentage.
Homes and condominiums in Naples maintained a double-digit percent increase in value in December 2022 since the same time last year. Rising home values in Naples are a testament to its captivating beaches, golf greens, fine dining, high-end shopping, and lively entertainment. If you’re planning to settle down in a luxury home in Naples, or in a breathtaking property elsewhere in Southwest Florida, wait no longer. These real estate market statistics for Naples and the surrounding region prove that there’s no better time to invest in your dream home than now.
Key December 2022 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s what you need to know about homes for sale in Naples, and the dynamics of the real estate market in the city and around Southwest Florida for December 2022:
- The median sale price for homes in Naples rose by nearly 14 percent from December 2021 to December 2022.
- Across Collier County the median sale price for single-family homes increased from $730,000 in December 2021 to $780,000 in December 2022, per data from Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU).
- Coastal counties saw a total of 1,589 single-family homes sold in December 2022, which was a 17 percent increase from the previous month, FGCU reported.
- Inventory for single-family homes and condominiums in Naples in December 2022 rose by just over 13 percent from the previous month. With a wide variety of homes for sale in Naples, there may be no better time than now to find your dream home here. You may also see that you have more leverage with a seller when you go to negotiate a deal.
Now May Be a Great Time to Buy a Home in Naples. Here Are Other Reasons Why
Check out some of Southwest Florida’s other key economic indicators:
Labor Force and Employment
- Unemployment in Collier County was 3.1 percent in November 2022, down 0.3 percent from October 2021.
- The seasonally-adjust unemployment rate in Lee County was 4.1 percent in November 2022, a drop of 0.3 percent from the previous month.
- Unemployment in Southwest Florida is down, which points to a healthy economy. The region’s seasonally-adjusted unemployment rate dipped to 3.9 percent in November 2022, which is down by 0.1 percent from the previous month, as well as the same time last year.
- Seasonally-adjusted taxable sales in Collier County amounted to $1.112 billion in November 2022, up by 5 percent from November 2021, and 10 percent down from the previous month.
- Seasonally-adjusted taxable sales in Lee County totaled $1.910 billion in November 2022, a rise of 11 percent from the same time last year, and 3 percent down from October 2022.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- Tourist tax revenues in Collier County totaled $4.6 million in September 2022, a decrease of 6 percent from August 2022 and September 2021.
- The seasonally-adjust tourist tax revenues in Lee County were $4.8 million in September 2022, a decrease of 27 percent from the previous month, and 14 percent less than the total in September 2021.
Airport Passenger Activity
- Airport passenger activity at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) totaled 862,368 in December 2022, an increase of 6 percent from the month prior, but a 21 percent decline from December 2021.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:. ..
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.