July 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples, Florida
The cost of single-family homes in Naples jumped nearly 10 percent in July 2023 since the same time last year. Homes in Naples continue to increase in value. So, if you’re looking to buy a luxury home in Naples or a stunning property elsewhere in the Southwest Florida region, your investment will be a wise one.
If you’re planning on a future in Naples, whether you’re an empty-nester, retiree, snowbird, vacationer, or an investor looking to enhance your portfolio, you’ll be in the company of people from all walks of life who answer the beckoning call of our city’s warm Gulf breezes, sugar-soft white sands, and luxury lifestyle.
Key July 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s a snapshot of what you need to know about home sales in Naples, and the dynamics of the real estate market throughout Southwest Florida for July 2023:
- The median sale price for single-family homes in Naples rose almost 10 percent from July 2022 to July 2023.
- In the broader Metro Statistical Area (MSA) of Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island the median sale price for single-family homes rose by $26,730 in July 2023 since the same time last year—from $748,270 in July 2022 to $775,000 in July 2023, per sales figures gathered by Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU).
- When you find a home you love in Naples, act swiftly with an offer because the inventory is shrinking! Per July data from the Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR), new listings for single-family homes in Naples decreased by 15 percent from July 2022 to July 2023.
Other Reasons Why There’s No Better Time Than Now to Buy a Home in Naples
Here’s an employment and economic snapshot of Naples, and other parts of Southwest Florida for July 2023:
Labor Force and Employment
In Collier County the unemployment rate was 2.8 percent in July 2023, which is up by .1 percent from the month prior, according to data from FGCU. Although unemployment rose slightly, it is still far below the July 2023 national average of 3.5 percent reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
State and local municipalities raise revenue through sales tax. Here are taxable sales figures for July 2023:
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Collier County totaled $1.146 billion in June 2023—an increase of 4 percent since May 2023.
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Lee County totaled $1.765 billion in June 2023, a 2 percent dip from June 2022, according to figures from FGCU.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- Seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Collier County were $3.6 million in June 2023, an increase of 1 percent from the previous month.
- The seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Lee County amounted to $2.7 million in June 2023, a decrease of 3 percent since May 2023.
- For coastal counties, the seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues were $6.5 million in June 2023—a decline of 4 percent from May 2023.
Airport Passenger Activity
- Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) passenger traffic amounted to 881,748 in July 2023, which is a 3 percent increase from June 2023.
At Alexandra Janz AJ International Group Naples, the team of Alexandra Janz & Juergen Haeringer, Broker Associates & Luxury Properties Specialists with William Raveis-Florida, LLC, help clients realize their dreams of purchasing a luxury home and basking in the glow of the Naples and Southwest Florida luxury lifestyle. Alexandra is not only an expert in the real estate market in Naples and Southwest Florida, but in international markets as well.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:.
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.