November 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples, Florida
The median sale price for single-family homes in Naples dipped slightly in November 2023, experiencing a 3 percent decline since the same time last year. This is only a slight detour, however, from an upward trajectory in home values in Naples over the past several months.
Not only is Naples known for its stretches of pristine beaches, lush golf greens, fine dining, and high-end shopping, but it’s also a center for arts and culture and entertainment. The breathtaking luxury homes and enclave communities in our city are second to none, making Naples the destination for people of all walks of life: retirees, empty-nesters, snowbirds, and investors.
Key November 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s a snapshot of what you need to know about home sales and the dynamics of the real estate market in Naples for November 2023:
- The median sale price for single-family homes in Naples declined by 3 percent from November 2022 to November 2023.
- The average home for sale in Naples remained on the market for just under two months before being acquired by an interested buyer. House hunters know value when they see it. So when you find a home you love, you should act swiftly.
Other Reasons Why There’s No Better Time Than Now to Buy a Home in Naples
Take a glance at recent employment and economic data for Naples and other parts of Southwest Florida:
Labor Force and Employment
Research performed by Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU), showed that in October 2023 unemployment in Collier County was 2.9 percent.
This figure is significantly lower than the U.S. national average of 3.7 percent in November 2023, per data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
At the time of this writing, the university had not yet published November unemployment data for Collier County.
State and local municipalities raise revenue through sales tax. Here are snapshots of taxable sales figures for Collier County, and other parts of Southwest Florida:
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Collier County totaled $1.017 billion in October 2023, per FGCU. This is a 13 percent decrease from the same time last year.
- In Lee County the seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales amounted to $1.723 billion in October 2023. This is a 7 percent decrease since October 2022.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- In Collier County seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues were $4.1 million in October 2023. That’s a rise of 2 percent over the previous month, and an increase of 6 percent since October 2022.
- Seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Lee County amounted to $3.3 million in October 2023—an increase of 8 percent from October 2022.
- In coastal counties, the seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues increased to $8 million in October 2023. That’s a 3 percent uptick from October 2022.
Airport Passenger Activity
- FGCU researchers found that airport passenger traffic at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) amounted to 945,287 in October 2023. That’s a sizeable increase of 70 percent over October 2022.
Upcoming Events in Naples
Design Workshop With Walter Vermeulen
Flower lovers, this just might be the perfect event for you. At this workshop you can learn how to create a European-style flower arrangement under the tutelage of Dutch Master Florist Walter Vermeulen. The instructor will provide all of the materials and direction you’ll need to create your masterpiece!
Event details: naplesgardenclub.org; Naples Botanical Garden, Buehler Auditorium; 4820 Bayshore Drive Suite #101, Naples, Florida 34112; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Jan. 9 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
South Collier Market
Come out to shop for your favorite delights. At the South Collier Market, now relocated to Florida Southwestern State College/Collier Campus, you can enjoy a bevy of delectable options that include selections from food trucks and 70 tents containing artisan foods, baked goods, and fresh produce. Offerings at the market run the gamut, from a variety of wares like jewelry, clothes, specialty items and gifts, to creations by local artists.
Event details: Florida Southwestern State College/Collier Campus; 7505 Grand Lely Drive, Naples, Florida 34113; phone: 239.289.3786; Thru Apr. 15 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At Alexandra Janz AJ International Group Naples, the team of Alexandra Janz & Juergen Haeringer, Broker Associates & Luxury Properties Specialists with William Raveis-Florida, LLC, help clients realize their dreams of purchasing a luxury home and basking in the glow of the Naples and Southwest Florida luxury lifestyle. Alexandra is not only an expert in the real estate market in Naples and Southwest Florida, but in international markets as well.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:.
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.