October 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples, Florida
Onward and upward seemed to be the mantra for Naples real estate in October 2023, with home values in the city rising more than 7 percent as compared to the same time last year.
Naples is a hub for arts and culture and entertainment in Southwest Florida, and hosts some of the region’s best events.
Not only is our city distinguished by its stretches of pristine beaches and manicured golf greens, but by its fine dining and high-end shopping, too. The luxury homes and exclusive enclave communities that populate Naples are second to none. All in all, it’s no wonder why empty-nesters, retirees, investors, and snowbirds alike flock to our city.
Key October 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s a snapshot of what you need to know about home sales and the dynamics of the real estate market in Naples for October 2023:
- The median sale price for single-family homes in Naples increased by a little over 7 percent from October 2022 to October 2023.
- In October the average home for sale stayed on the market for a little more than 30 days before being purchased. Properties are still selling at a relatively brisk pace. If you find a home you love, don’t hesitate to act. Other buyers know value when they see it!
Other Reasons Why There’s No Better Time Than Now to Buy a Home in Naples
Here’s a snapshot of employment and economic data for Naples, and other parts of Southwest Florida, for October 2023:
Labor Force and Employment
According to data from researchers at Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU), the unemployment rate in Collier County in October 2023 was 2.9 percent.
This number is an entire percentage point lower than the U.S. national average of 3.9 percent in October 2023, per figures from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
State and local municipalities raise revenue through sales tax. Here are snapshots of taxable sales figures for Collier County, and other parts of Southwest Florida:
- In Collier County, seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales amounted to $1.080 billion in September 2023. This is a 10 percent jump from September 2022.
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Lee County totaled $1.729 billion in September 2023, which is down 1 percent from the month prior but a rise of 14 percent since September 2022, according to FGCU.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- In Collier County seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues rose to $4 million in September 2023—up 8 percent from the same time last year.
- Seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Lee County totaled $3.2 million in September 2023, a 1 percent uptick from August 2023.
- For coastal counties, the seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues increased to $7.8 million in September 2023. A rise of 1 percent from August 2023.
Airport Passenger Activity
- Analysts at FGCU report that passenger traffic at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) in September 2023 totaled 979,434. This is a rise of 7 percent from the month prior, and 8 percent higher than September 2022.
At Alexandra Janz AJ International Group Naples, the team of Alexandra Janz & Juergen Haeringer, Broker Associates & Luxury Properties Specialists with William Raveis-Florida, LLC, help clients realize their dreams of purchasing a luxury home and basking in the glow of the Naples and Southwest Florida luxury lifestyle. Alexandra is not only an expert in the real estate market in Naples and Southwest Florida, but in international markets as well.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:.
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.