September 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples, Florida
The Naples real estate market continues its bull run. In September 2023 home values in the city rose 3 percent since the same time last year. If you’re considering buying a luxury home in Naples or a beautiful property in another part of Southwest Florida, you’ll be making a wise move!
Naples is a jewel of Southwest Florida and it boasts some of the region’s best events and talent in arts and culture and entertainment. When it comes to upscale shopping, fine dining, pristine beaches, and manicured golf greens, our city has the very best—not to mention luxury homes and upscale communities of the highest order.
Plainly put, Naples is one of the most sought-after destinations in the world. If you’re in search of the luxury lifestyle, whether you’re a snowbird, retiree, empty-nester, or investor, Naples should be your destination!
Key September 2023 Real Estate Market Statistics for Naples and Southwest Florida
Here’s a snapshot of what you need to know about home sales and the dynamics of the real estate market in Naples for September 2023:
- The median sale price for single-family homes in Naples rose by 3 percent from September 2022 to September 2023.
- In September closed home sales rose by 7 percent, new pending sales increased by nearly 23 percent, and the average home for sale remained on the market for a little over 30 days before it was snatched up by a buyer. Homes are moving relatively briskly, so it’s wise to move quickly when you find a home you love before the opportunity slips through your fingers. Here today, gone tomorrow!
Other Reasons Why There’s No Better Time Than Now to Buy a Home in Naples
Here’s a look at the employment and economic snapshot of Naples, and other parts of Southwest Florida for September 2023:
Labor Force and Employment
In Collier County the unemployment rate in September 2023 was 3.1 percent, according to figures from Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU).
This number is 0.2 percentage points higher than the month prior, however it is still significantly lower than the national average of 3.8 percent in September 2023, per data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
State and local municipalities raise revenue through sales tax. Here are snapshots of taxable sales figures for Collier County, and other parts of Southwest Florida:
- In Collier County, seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales totaled $1.105 billion in August 2023—a 1 percent increase since July 2023.
- Seasonally-adjusted real taxable sales in Lee County totaled $1.754 billion in August 2023, which is 1 percent up from the previous month—per data from FGCU.
Tourist Tax Revenues
- In Collier County seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues rose to $4 million in August 2023—an increase of 4 percent from July 2023, and a 7 percent rise from August 2022.
- Seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues in Lee County increased to $3.0 million in August 2023, a jump of 13 percent from July 2023.
- For coastal counties, the seasonally-adjusted real tourist tax revenues totaled $7.2 million in August 2023. That’s a 9 percent increase from July 2023.
Airport Passenger Activity
- The latest data from FGCU shows that passenger traffic at Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) amounted to 979,434 in September 2023, a 7 percent increase from August 2023.
At Alexandra Janz AJ International Group Naples, the team of Alexandra Janz & Juergen Haeringer, Broker Associates & Luxury Properties Specialists with William Raveis-Florida, LLC, help clients realize their dreams of purchasing a luxury home and basking in the glow of the Naples and Southwest Florida luxury lifestyle. Alexandra is not only an expert in the real estate market in Naples and Southwest Florida, but in international markets as well.
Are You Buying or Selling a Home in Naples?
Selling your home is a big deal, so you need to work with a REALTOR® who can get it right. We know how to market your home to all the right buyers, regardless of its price point. We’ll help you sell your home quickly and at the best possible price!
If you’re looking for a home for sale in Naples, we’re here to help. We specialize in luxury real estate and can show you any listing. In the meantime, please feel free to explore what’s available now:.
- Pelican Bay homes for sale
- Homes for sale in 34102
- Homes for sale in gated communities in Naples
- Golf course homes for sale in Naples
- Aqualane Shores luxury homes for sale
- Old Naples homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Talis Park, Naples
- Park Shore (Naples) homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Moorings
- Condos for sale in Moorings
- Coquina Sands homes for sale
- Tiburon homes for sale
- Grey Oaks homes for sale
- Pine Ridge homes for sale
- Homes for sale in Pelican Marsh
You can also browse all Naples homes for sale.
FREE Home Valuation
Fill out the form below and we will send you a FREE NO OBLIGATION CMA on your home that includes your homes' true value in todays market, recent nearby sold comparisons, pending properties and more valuable market data.